Monday, February 14, 2011

I want to unbutton my cuffs on this shirt because it is kind of manly -- being as it is a man's shirt, size small, notably but not grossly oversized -- but I feel like being all covered up with the buttons is a nice safety blanket. It is becoming increasingly difficult to get dressed in the morning. I am running out of things that are clean. I could do some laundry but there are just so many things, and I'd have to prioritize them, including bedsheets and the comforter which I made a mess of the other night, long story, and besides, every night when I get home I just want to go to sleep. Though usually I will watch TV for an hour or two before this occurs. And then I wake up at seven or whatever and I am kind of mad that it is morning already. I am not much suited to consciousness this week.

Catalog of Physical Maladies Sustained Friday:
1. bruise, left elbow, as if from a fall
2. bruise, right elbow, more abraded skin than subcutaneous bleeding, as if from a fall
3. bruise, bottom of right knee, as if from a fall forward
4. bruise, upper right hindquarter, as if from a fall backward
5. bruise, mid-right thigh, front, as if from running into something solid
6. sore throat, not burning/stinging from cold or cough but deep muscular ache as if from prolonged alcohol abuse

I read that somewhere, that is makes your throat hurt something fierce. Fun week! It is going well. I am going bowling later.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Great idea: Come over Thursday night. We can watch all those delicious Thursday night shows, get some noodles from the place that says half an hour when they mean an hour, do some push-ups, draw stuff. Make biscuits in the morning, then I gotta go to work but you can do something novel around town. Or come to work with me. Read the books in my library. I'll bring my iPad and you could swill coffee and fall asleep over some textbooks and look student-y. DO IT, this is a great plan.