Friday, September 07, 2012

People I Wonder about That I Can't Find on Facebook

1. Jane from College: Did she marry that awful boy? Or get hand-fasted or whatever the pagans do? Did she get away from her toxic parents? Is she alive?
2. Sabine from livejournal! From Germany, I mean, but I knew her from livejournal. She was so pretty and had a way of getting into relationships with glamorous older women who were either cabaret stars or her professors. I wonder what Sabine is up to! Recently I friended a bunch of dark-haired German women named Sabine who came up in a search, but none of them was her.


People I Am Friends with on Facebook Who I Know for a Fact Are Now Dead
1. Leo, who I once made out with in a tent at Camp Trans. I figured out he had died from his facebook page, where childhood friends and cousins and whatever came to write sad things and they all used girl pronouns. Actually I had only recently heard that he was a boy, so who am I to judge.
2. Morney from London, who I never met really but we were friends on livejournal for a long time and together we wrote some hilarious fake blogs in the guises of famous poets. I guess all that is mine now. I was thinking about going to London to see the queer nightlife and try to hang with this performance artist I met at the femme conference, and I thought maybe I could also try to find where Morney is buried.

Would that be weird?

No comments: