Sunday, October 28, 2012

You know I get crushes on people all the time, aesthetically in a lot of cases -- they're pretty, so it is -- but I was thinking the past week or two that I am a maybe little bit in love with S. Which is not like Big Time Real Love -- duh, he's married, we are casual friends who have been seeing a lot of each other for work lately, is all -- but like more mushy sentimental feelings, which I also have for S.'s brother, though not with the physical component. I was taking all these pictures on the set, for continuity and some general behind-the-scenes chancery, and a lot of the time I was just trying to get S. in the frame. He is so graceful. I mean he is very thin, sort of bean-pole, straight up and down, good posture, but also he doesn't do that man thing where they wear ugly baggy pants all the time, he wears clothes that fit him, in the European style I guess it is, and looks very lithe and moves around while directing.

And oh my god everyone was so drunk at the Halloween party last night. (Not me.) It was adorable. I especially like it when a girl I have a crush on becomes a real close-talker after two glasses of wine. I was wearing a lot of perfume.

No comments: