Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Orders of Business:

1. Not everything is my fault.

2. Fuck you, place where I work, I'm allowed to take two days off in a year when I worked all the extra days you asked me to, I came in on my day off after I had to take a fucking standardized test I didn't even want to tell you about, so I can apply to something else and get the hell out of dodge; I can take two days off to visit my best friend and not have to make up one of them on my day off, thus giving me a six-day work week coming up, the shittiest of fates. Oh, wait, I can't? Okay, sure, I guess I'll work that day, too. I don't care what fucking program I get into, I'm leaving you.

3. Diplomacy implores me to go back and take out some of those fucks, but, hmm, no, I think not. I'll take out those fucks when you learn that it's not beneath your other employees to operate a cash register, when you decide that maybe you could hire enough staff to cover for my TWO DAYS OFF oh no, that's asking too much, that's when I'll take out those fucks, that's when.

4. I'm gonna start writing poetry again, that was the only thing that made anything worthwhile. Kinda.

5. Seacrest out!

6. I might also have the flu. Still I'mma leave in all those fucks. Also I don't blame B. for any of this; he deserves days off too. I'm just saying, there are other people in the world, and maybe some of them could help out from time to time. JUST SAYIN.

7. http://thebestamericanpoetry.typepad.com/the_best_american_poetry/2010/02/learning-to-write-the-mfa-poem-by-nin-andrews.html

SCENE.

No comments: